Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Healing Tao at the Victory of Light! April 21 Saturday at 2pm

I'm very excited to let you know that I will be hosting a free seminar on the Healing Tao at the Victory of Light Expo coming in April! I love this festival and have learned  many good things from it throughout the years, so needless to say I am very honored to be a part. Just to let some of you know who might be attending my seminar. I will be talking very briefly about the Healing Tao, the tradition of inner alchemy and then teaching the attendees a simple Taoist meditation called the Inner Smile. This is a great meditation to help balance the emotions, a simple way to recycle the emotional garbage we accumulate in our lives and turn it into beneficial energy (also called chi) that will renew you and give you new vitality! Learn the beginning steps to achieving immortality in this lifetime and gain a new found appreciation for your inner world of the body and the outer world of nature. Magical and practical, logical and effective this practice is doable in our busy modern world. 
Please email me if you have any questions!!! I'd love to help you understand more about the Healing Tao

No comments:

Post a Comment