Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter News!!!

Happy New Year!! Welcome Water Dragon year!
I haven't wrote in awhile but much has been happening. It's winter and a New Year and I am very excited to let you all know that I will be teaching Healing Tao classes once a week at Whatever Works Wellness Center and White Willow School of Tai Chi at 7433 Montgomery Road  Cincinnati, OH 45236. The classes will be held on Thursdays from 6:00-7:00pm starting Feb 2nd! I will be teaching the fundamentals levels 1-4 in easy one hour classes. They will be taught sequentially but I will also answer questions or help to direct in another level at that time. I will also be teaching a Tao Yin class there but have yet to nail down a day yet, so stay tuned!
For further info please message me! I love answering questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment